Regenerative medicine and natural pain management
Natural Medications (herbs supplements, IV)
Neural Therapy / Trigger Point Injections / Bio-Puncture
Ozone for Pain Management
Ozone therapy is a non-surgical reconstructive treatment for ligament soft tissue, and joint damage. It works through several mechanisms.
- Increases the release of oxygen from the hemoglobin in the blood to the tissues.
- Stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, the rebuilding of tissue.
- Improves oxygen uptake in the damaged tissue along with stimulating growth factors for injury rehabilitation and regeneration.
Here is a link to a study using ozone gas for lower back pain
Neural therapy/ Trigger point Injections/ Bio-puncture
- Trigger points are focal areas of spasm and inflammation in skeletal muscle.
- These points can be injected with homeopathic medicine or local anesthetics to release pain and lower inflammation.
- Biopuncture uses similar injectable solutions as trigger point therapy. However, these injections are administered into acupuncture points.
This Site and its services are for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained in this Site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of medicine. Users should always seek the advice of a physician with any questions regarding their health or medical conditions. Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice or following the advice of a physician because of something you have seen or read on this Site.